Writer, narrative designer & script doctor
I have been working as a writer since 2008. I started with literature, before studying movie writing, then interactive and transmedia storytelling.
Today I tell stories for multiple media.
In that spirit, my last experiences this year involve writing at Ubisoft on the AAA title Beyond Good & Evil 2, working on narrative design for an experience in virtual reality with Cinétévé Expérience, writing and narrative design for an unannounced project from Atlas V, missions and narrative design for Draw Me A Pixel and Old Skull Games, writing and directing staged interviews for an exhibition of the EDF Design Lab, or publishing a short novel in the French literature magazine Quinzaines. I currently work as Associate Narrative Director on Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
As side activities, I am also a script doctor and script reader for cinema and video games, and I regularly teach storytelling and narrative design in schools.
Apart from writing, building fictional worlds is one of the missions I love the most, along with working with actors, which I had the opportunity to do multiple times. I experienced directing actors on stage for plays, short movies, or more recently during voice recordings in English for Ubisoft.
I have an appetite for fantasy, science fiction and historical stories, although I had the chance to work on all kind of universes, for both personal or professional projects.
Think tank on video games
I’ll be at the university of Amiens (France) on February 5th with researchers and professionals from the video game industry, for a public debate on video games and literature. Read more (French)
Awards & publications
- VR project Ego selected by the CNC Expériences Numériques support fund | Read more
- Short novel Under the lake published in the literary magazine “Quinzaines” | Read more
- Video game Where is Laurie? selected for the International Screenwriting Festival (Valence, France) – Interactive and transmedia creation | Read more
- Pre-selection for best screenplay at the European Film Festival (Lille, France) for the short movie Persona
- Finalist for best screenplay at the European Film Festival (Lille France) for the short movie Mask | Read more
- Winner of best adapted screenplay at the Montélimar Festival (France) for the short movie Mask | Read more
- Short novel The one who was bored published in the Short Stories Dispenser from Short Edition (France and USA)