As narrative director on Assassin’s Creed Mirage, I was mainly in charge of:
- Defining the narrative pillars of the game
- Defining the story, characters, themes
- Defining the narrative structure of the game (= when narrative elements are spread)
- Defining the narrative means of the game (= how narrative elements are spread)
- Supervising the writing of all the narrative content, both audio and textual (dialogues, barks, flavor text, etc) and revising, rewriting when needed . My team is composed of 9 writers.
- Collaborating with the other directors (creative director, quest director, real director, game director, audio, etc) to maintain the consistency of the narrative pillars from the beginning to the end of the production, and ensure the quality of narrative elements.
- Collaborating with the audio and realisation team, for casting, voice recording, and the making of cinematics.